• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PS3: not expensive, what's the deal ?

I'm assuming the number of claims will be self apparent for PayPal. I hope all of you manage to recover your money.

ece????

I also ordered from this website they are not linked to light_____. Paypal has contacted them and told them they have 10 days to issue a tracking # for Item or a refund or else. I dont know what or else is but they said I will get one or the other. So contact paypal or credit card. The sooner the better.
Good luck everyone there was 5 other people On my confirmation email. You are not alone

"or else" is a general threatening term to indicate harsh action will be taken. In this case, against the scam site :)

Back