• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PS12 Error Message?

Mark Rockett

I am trying to rip Limitless BR disc via AnyDVD and it gets about 1% complete, stops and display a dialog box with a 'PS 12" message. Any ideas?

I am trying to rip Limitless BR disc via AnyDVD and it gets about 1% complete, stops and display a dialog box with a 'PS 12" message. Any ideas?
The "PS" errors are usually created by the DVD-to-folder-ripper. Are you sure this is a Blu-ray disc?

The "PS" errors are usually created by the DVD-to-folder-ripper. Are you sure this is a Blu-ray disc?
Yes, I am positive it is a Blu-ray disc. That said, what does PS 12 typically refer to?

Please provide an anydvd logfile and provide more details as per the thread linked above. Without it, the devs cant help you

Back