• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PS1 games backup

Jónsi

Hi there guys, I'm a new member and I come from Italy. I know there is an Italian section on this board but I prefer to write here, it's quite probable I'll get more support here than there.8)

So, I need to rip properly my own PS1 original discs to play them on the emulator ePSXe and I've been told that this software, CloneCD, is the best software which can do it. As I've never used it, can someone explain me the right procedure I have to follow to make a 1:1 copy of my PS1 games (with all subchannel data, libcrypt and so on)?

Thanks for your help, I understand English very well, so speak (write) trouble-free.;)

Have you tried this option:

20140110_14h20m45s_001_CloneCD_zps78766f58.jpg

Many years ago, I made a 1:1 copy of a PS1 game to see if it would copy to a blank data disc.
It appeared to copy fine, although I didn't have the "facility" to test whether the copy worked or not.

Hi there guys, I'm a new member and I come from Italy. I know there is an Italian section on this board but I prefer to write here, it's quite probable I'll get more support here than there.8)

So, I need to rip properly my own PS1 original discs to play them on the emulator ePSXe and I've been told that this software, CloneCD, is the best software which can do it. As I've never used it, can someone explain me the right procedure I have to follow to make a 1:1 copy of my PS1 games (with all subchannel data, libcrypt and so on)?

Thanks for your help, I understand English very well, so speak (write) trouble-free.;)

I also read where backup PS games didn't work unless you used the MoD-chip to make it read backup PS games so even if you did backup with CloneCD without the MoD-Chip soldered in the backup will not work.

Have you tried this option:

20140110_14h20m45s_001_CloneCD_zps78766f58.jpg

Many years ago, I made a 1:1 copy of a PS1 game to see if it would copy to a blank data disc.
It appeared to copy fine, although I didn't have the "facility" to test whether the copy worked or not.
Yes, but I'd like to know if, doing in that way, the copy will be similar to the original.

I also read where backup PS games didn't work unless you used the MoD-chip to make it read backup PS games so even if you did backup with CloneCD without the MoD-Chip soldered in the backup will not work.
What do you mean? I have to play my PS1 backups on the emulator ePSXe, not on the original console.

Back