• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PS 2 Games

Vanguard

Will Clone DVD copy PS 2 Games successfully? If not, Does anyone know a program that will?

clonedvd is probably not the one to copy ps2 games.:disagree: its for copying/compressing movies. clonecd is the one to use for a 1:1 copy,:agree: though i dont know if it will make immediately playable copies of ps2 games. (due to hardware copyprotection)

I believe alcohol 120% can copy ps2 games. (again i dont know if they are immediately playable)

i do not know if a modchip or other protection-bypass is needed on your ps2 to play copies (like on xbox or gamecube). ps2 games are a lot easier to copy (xbox and gamecube disks arent readable in a pc cd/dvd drive, ps2 disks are) but i dont know if you need anything other than a copied disk (modchip etc).

A mod chip is indeed needed in the PS2 for a backup to work. Even with a 100% identical copy, the console is still able to see the recordable media with PS2 files on it and will therefore reject it. The only way around is a mod chip. :agree:

Back