• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Provisioning failure on license key install?

Dejay

Hi folks... having purchased a Redfox lifetime (hopefully) HD license in order to replace my previous Slysoft HD "lifetime" license of 5 years or so, I'm frustrated to find that it won't install.

On running the license key file I get the following message...

'Provisioning Failure - installation of a provisioning package failed - please work with the package author to diagnose the problem - reported error code 0x80070057'

With no reply forthcoming from Redfox support after 4 days waiting, I'm hoping that someone here may have come across this issue and found a solution? I've done some research but can find nothing on the web to suggest what the problem is.

Thanks in advance for any input.

1. go to C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download

2. copy the contents of the Download folder to another location (in case it turns out they are really needed)

3. delete the contents of Download folder found at C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download

4. restart your computer and try installing the key again

1. go to C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download

2. copy the contents of the Download folder to another location (in case it turns out they are really needed)

3. delete the contents of Download folder found at C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\Download

4. restart your computer and try installing the key again
Like the Registration is that simple to remove...one should complete uninstall the old version reinstall the new 8.x no restart if it doesn't take don't stop reinstall the Registration Key and then reinstall the Anydvd 8.x again and it should work. That's how I did my install and it worked.

Besides the software distribution folder has nothing to do with anydvd, that's for Windows update problems

Thanks for the suggestions, unfortunately no combination of un-install, restart & re-install made any difference.
I did find a solution though...
...after uninstalling ANYDVD and re-starting, I found that there were still 5 or 6 ANYDVD keys in the registry. I created a restore point, deleted all the ANYDVD registry keys and re-started. Sorted!

Glad you got it sorted! Welcome to the fox den.

Thanks for the suggestions, unfortunately no combination of un-install, restart & re-install made any difference.
I did find a solution though...
...after uninstalling ANYDVD and re-starting, I found that there were still 5 or 6 ANYDVD keys in the registry. I created a restore point, deleted all the ANYDVD registry keys and re-started. Sorted!
I doubt you could find were the keys are stored in the registry. You most likely deleted the installed registry locations only.

Back