• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Provider detection

Darqman

I have a paid license, but have a question. I realize AnyStream presents itself to the provider as a browser, but is it possible for the provider to inspect their web server logs and determine the difference between content being viewed normally vs content retrieved via AnyStream? I'm concerned about being banned from the service once they become wise to users who are using the app. You know it's going to happen eventually.

Everyone's been telling me the most likely scenario for that event would be the providers taking measures to interrupt AnyStream access -- but no actions toward individual members of their sites.

Makes sense to me.

T

Back