• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Protected ISO Creation Question

SamuriHL

UHD Guru
@James I've got a question about making protected UHD ISO's. I realize that you need bus encryption for that to work. But, that SHOULDN'T be an issue for a drive like the LG NS60 official UHD drive....right? I'm not asking for it to be supported for decrypting UHD discs, simply wondering if it can't be enabled for making protected ISO's. Is there a technical limitation in being able to do that? When I select my NS60 it tells me drive not ready. Thanks!

@James I've got a question about making protected UHD ISO's. I realize that you need bus encryption for that to work. But, that SHOULDN'T be an issue for a drive like the LG NS60 official UHD drive....right?
Why not? Teach me, please...

I'm not asking for it to be supported for decrypting UHD discs, simply wondering if it can't be enabled for making protected ISO's. Is there a technical limitation in being able to do that? When I select my NS60 it tells me drive not ready. Thanks!
Bus encryption is the problem. Unless you tell me, how I can switch it off with some LibDriveIo trick. ;)

Back