• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Proposal: Add batch processing

Roxy

Hi,

I want to convert all my ISO files to something common DLNA players can recognize.

I know that user interaction is necessary for selecting the correct streams to convert. But can we have the actual conversion get performed in a separate worker process, or even as a service in the background?

I envision a front-end to select the source ISO file (or Blu-ray drive) first, then to select the a/v streams therein, the target quality, then finally to give the resulting files a name and path. After these parameters are given, the proposed service is supposed to run and convert in the background (pause on shut-down, continue at next log-in). At the same time the front-end would immediately start all over to allow the user to select the next source ISO file, content streams and destination quality and file paths ...

A list dialog should be available, showing the currently selected ISOs/Streams to be converted by the service, offering to cancel an item from the list, to edit the destination file name/format/quality or to delete a completed conversion result.

Could we get that?

Same for CloneBD?

Back