• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"Prohibited User Operations" doesn't work on a number of DVDs

Roxy

I recently made personal backups of a number DVDs by creating an ISO image. When watching the ISO images on a different machine I notice that the prohibited user operations have not been removed from the data in the ISO file.

Attached please find a log file of a disk I just found this issue with.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.8.0_Info_E_DVD_VIDEO.ziplog
    110.7 KB · Views: 1
That setting doesn't always work. If I remember correctly, clips where it doesn't work on usually don't have a 'next chapter' mark it 'end title' mark or something. Hence the uop fails. What exactly isn't working uop wise, what can't you do?

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

I noticed there are trailers, like e.g. a production company's promo clip, which I cannot fast forward, i.e. I cannot find the timeline position marker in PowerDVD to scroll to another position. That's usually the case with prohibited content.

BTW: I didn't get a notification e-mail about your reply although I subscribed to this thread. Strange ...

@Ch3vr0n: Did my answer to your question shed some light on the issue? Or is it rather the case that, like you have suggested, it's by design?

I haven't had time to find a title yet where the problem exhibits. Too busy irl

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back