• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Progress has been aborted

John77

I did a complete CloneBD copy to the BD burner.

The following message appeared 82% into the copy.
"The current disc has been removed, progress has been aborted."
CloneBD did not say why.
Upon closing the dialog, a new dialog appeared.
"Please insert a recordable disk."
I did but it said retry.
What is the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Hi John,
I'm experiencing your very same problem. After wasting a lot of time trying to understand where the problem was, I finally updated CloneBD to version 1.0.2.6
This solved only part of the problem. Now (on my system, at least) at the end of the processing phase the source disk is ejected without the annoying "disc removed" error, while there's a correct prompt instead requesting for a blank target.

The problem is that, upon insertion of a blank BD, I always get a message of "write fail" (don't remember the exact words) and I'm given the options of retrying with another disk or exit. But the retry option loops onto itself no matter what disc I insert, so the only way out is to cancel the operation (and throw away all the work done)
And, needless to say, it is very frustrating to have to wait some 3 hours every new try... :(

Reading around the forums it is clear that CloneBD is far from being a stable software, and developers are still struggling to debug it. But since other users report to be able to get a decent BD copy, I presume that there are also possible hardware and/or operating system compatibility issues.

I get that some users turned around the burning problems by creating an ISO image, checking it with a player software and burning it later with some image burning software, but I didn't have the time to check it personally.

By the way, the reason you get the error at 82% progress is due, in my opinion, to the fact that the progress indicator includes both processing and burning phases. So your 82% is the end of processing time, i.e. the moment when the source disc is ejected. The remaining 18% should be the burning time.

What is your HW and SW configuration? Since it looks like we're having the same problem, we could share our findings in order to find a solution.

Regards,
Roberto

Last edited:
Back