• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Progress bar in the taskbar

eggfoxcrocodile

Used the trial of this software, loved it, finally pulled the trigger and bought a perpetual license yesterday! Really love it so far.

I have one question: I'm running Windows 10, and most modern software (MakeMKV included, if I'm not mistaken) has a progress bar for the current running task appear in its icon in the taskbar: typically a green bar. This would be a great way to quickly check to see if my rips are complete or not without having to constantly alt+tab.

Is there a way to enable this feature on the current version(currently running 8.6.3, which appears to be the latest)? Or is this a planned feature or anything? It would be a great QoL feature.

I don't believe that feature has been coded.

I just mouse over the app window (not icon) in the Taskbar - it shows a small popup and I can see the status without switching.

Back