• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Programs can not read file after being ripped with AnyDVD

raingod50

After being a long time fan of DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink I purchased AnyDVD After using the trial version. During the Trial I did not notice the rip function in AnyDVD but did after my purchase. While it seems to rip to the harddrive without a problem, trying to use Shrink or Roxio to covert the file to an ISO I get an error that the file is un-recognizable. PowerDVD does see it and plays the file without a problem and I know that AnyDVD is suppose to work better with CloneDVD but other programs should at least be able to recognize the file.
One last note is I can still use Decrypter and DVD Shrink without a problem on their own but not when I rip with AnyDVD. I must have a setting in AnyDVD wrong or something is not right. Any suggestions? :bowdown:

Hi,

I use DVDdecrypter in conjuction with AnyDVD, it works great. The only settings change is in DVDdecrypter / settings/ I/O make sure that the button next to elbyCD10 is highlighted. Been doing this for ages also using DVDShrink etc.... best of luck!

Back