• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Program Locks up when starting conversion

kfriedel

I am unable to complete the conversion process when using Clone DVD Mobile. When I enter in the file name, and the picture size, and get ready to start the conversion, the program goes to the screen where you can start to see it being converted, but it never starts the conversion process. Also, when I try to abort the process, the computer is unresponsive and I usually have to Ctrl-Alt-Del to get the program ended.

I am able to perform the process on my laptop, but not on my MCE computer.

I have uninstalled Clone DVD Mobile, and reinstalled it several times. I am running the current version and trying to convert to ARCHOS format. I have tried other formats, and with the same results.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Have you tried converting in generic divx mode rather than archos? I know this mode works for me on my archos 700, although I do have a small problem with audio sync but go to page 9 on that thread to see how to resolve the issue.

Anyway basically try different converting modes just to check it isn't something that is linked to that one mode.

Back