• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Profiles

dracoladie

Hello

I just got the CloneCD and was wondering where the profile windows is to select data cd or games cd. Cause all I get when I open is a picture of a cd and glasses, cd and a pencil, two cds and a cd with an eraser on it.

Thanks for any of the help I get.

Hello

I just got the CloneCD and was wondering where the profile windows is to select data cd or games cd. Cause all I get when I open is a picture of a cd and glasses, cd and a pencil, two cds and a cd with an eraser on it.

Thanks for any of the help I get.

The profile window comes up as the third step when reading to image. First you select what you wish to do, then select drive, and then select the profile.

Back