profiles missing

Discussion in 'CloneCD' started by kamelotawaitsyou, Oct 8, 2007.

1. kamelotawaitsyou

kamelotawaitsyou New Member

I've been trying to create some cd+g discs from karaoke files I ripped to my hard drive. I took the .cda and audio files and created .bins with them. Basically following the instructions on the link below.

http://www.karaoke-gold.co.uk/burning.php

problem is, at step 13, nothing appears in the list except DVD. And when I right click in the white area of the window, everything greyed. No audio, no game, no multimedia... nothing. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Only one profile exists for dvds.

3. kamelotawaitsyou

what I mean is, none of the other options are there. My "phantom drive" when selected doesn't display any choices except for dvd. In fact, none of the other drives do.

[​IMG]

I should have a whole mess of choices, and yet the only one I can pick is DVD. I can't even create any other icons. Even if I right click on the dvd icon, everything is greyed out.

New
    Edit
    Copy
    Rename
    Delete

It's all greyed

Last edited: Oct 8, 2007
  4. Webslinger

Yeah, you can't with DVDs. There is only one profile with DVDs. With cds, those other options exist.

5. kamelotawaitsyou

I'm not trying to do a dvd though. I'm trying to do a cd. And nothing is coming up.

6. Webslinger

But you're using a virtual drive. If you use an original cd, those options should come up.