• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Product Comparison - What's the difference?

justmee

I would like to know what is different between the all of SlySoft's products?
Many of them seem to be duplicate the functions/features of others?

Thanks,

-justmee

Thanks,

-justmee

For example, what's the difference between VirtualCloneDrive VS GameJackal

Thanks,

-justmee

Last edited by a moderator:
VirtualCloneDrive VS GameJackal

Why did you move this? I need to know the difference?
I doubt GJ and VCD posters are going to take the time to look in the chat?

You're asking questions about all products, and you posted in numerous different forums. Consequently, your thread belongs here. :policeman:

If you need product descriptions, visit http://www.slysoft.com

Game Jackal is not a virtual drive program--and it's intended for games. Virtual Clonedrive does not provide emulation required for copy protections used in Games.

A little reading goes a long way

If you need details about the products we put effort into providing product descriptions for exactly this purpose. At www.slysoft.com you see the products listed to the left. Each click there shows you the full product descriptions.

In short AnyDVD with or without HD support strips off the unwanted studio material in the background while reading the disc - normal DVDs to a burner product, BluRay discs to a player or your hard drive.

Clone products come in different flavors:

- CloneDVD is, as you can guess, a burner product for backing up retail DVDs, excluding BluRay for the moment, and also allows editing functions, title selection, subtitle control, language selection, etc.

- CloneDVD mobile uses a very similar user interface with CloneDVD and instead of burning a DVD ports the material to a mobile device like Zune, iPod, etc.

- CloneCD is a product for copying Audio CDs and some other CDs as well as most DVD formats, such as DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM. Note that the movies are copied 1:1, not compressed or altered in any way. To copy movie DVDs you also require AnyDVD.

- Game Jackal is a profiler for playing CD-based games without the disc. The Enterprise version is the the "Cafe" setup.

Virtual CloneDrive emulates a piece of hardware behind smoke and mirrors with an actual drive letter and lets you play a BluRay film from the hard drive, as an example.

Thanks for your interest.

Won't VCD do the same as GJ?

These products seem simiar, no?

-jm

Back