• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Processing Error

diane6652

In trying to clone The Bourne Ultimatum I received a Processing Error d:/video_ts/vts_01-4VOB read error it also said Data Error (cycilic redundancy check) I have gotten these errors on several DVD's. Does anyone have any idea's. Please keep in mind, I am not the most technical savy "crayon in the box".

Thanks for the help
Diane

In trying to clone The Bourne Ultimatum I received a Processing Error d:/video_ts/vts_01-4VOB read error it also said Data Error (cycilic redundancy check) I have gotten these errors on several DVD's. Does anyone have any idea's. Please keep in mind, I am not the most technical savy "crayon in the box".

Thanks for the help
Diane

(cycilic redundancy check) This means the disc is bad even though the disc plays fine. Return it for another copy.

Back