• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Process Screen has strange overlay

bobodude

After the program starts the process phase the movie is running in the background with a srange overlay on top of it that looks like a pixalated remnant of the selection screen 2 steps before that has the different streams on it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 24
That's the movie playing during the conversion - or trying to. Obviously it has a problem with this video or with some of your drivers. I also have this problem on most movie conversions - I get a black screen that occasionally flashes something, but it is unrecognizable. Rarely, the video will play for me at normal speed for the first minute or so while CBD is getting up to speed, then it will disappear to black as the program really gets going.

Since this "feature" is less-than-useful to me, I'm looking forward to the planned switch to turn it off during conversion more than I am the fix to the playback bug.

Robert

The movie, Time Bandits, did transcode ok with the DTS HD audio track in tack. I played it thru my Cyber BR player and it played fine. Im burning it now with IMG and its burning ok too. And yes the overlaying crap is a bug but doesn't seem to effect the final product.

My second disk did not fare well. The Monument Men ended up with the same 8 row overlay on top of the video image. This is a definete bug people. Any bug fixs coming Elby?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 21
Program results worse than before

I have tried again to get this program to make a useable copy of a blue ray disc. After uploading the new 1.0.2.6 program update and updating my Geforce GT610 gpu drivers, the result is worse than before. I just tried "About Time", which has a 36 gig main movie file. At the start of transcoding, artifacts still cover the movie as I reported before. (I assume the update did not fix this known issue) The result was a 8 gig file that was just black with no video or audio but it was 2hrs 3 mins in length. Tried twice with same results. CloneBD is still not ready for prime time. How long do we have to wait for just a program that will just do the basics?

Did you post any logfiles? Without them they can't look to see what may be causing the issue as it may be specific to drivers/hardware in your system

Back