• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Process complete but no output file

Maxx

I have several DVDs of old TV shows where several titles play the original radio program. A fixed image is displayed while the audio plays. CloneDVDmobile processes these titles but the output is not saved to disk. My primary output is DivX but I also tried several other choices with the same results. The only difference I can find between titles that work and those that don't is the audio stream is "unspecified Dolby". Don't know why it would care what language but I guess it does.

Anyone else have this problem or have any suggestions?

I realize you can't put everything in a $40 program but, in this case, it would be nice to be able to save just audio to an mp3 file. However, the avi size should be small since the video image is fixed from start to finish.

Back