• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with Virtual DriveClone on Vista - no drive appearing

nmcmahon

Hi there, I have just installed DriveClone and when I open the program, I select 1 drive from the list and click ok. There are no other drives listed in My Computer, and when I double click an .iso file (which has the correct icon for a CloneDrive file) it does nothing, loads for about a second but nothing. Going into device manager it says the drivers are corrupt or missing for "Elby Clonedrive SCSI CD-ROM Device".

Any ideas?

clonedrive you mean?, you may have to reinstall the cd drivers, select the drive in device manager and point it to cdrom.inf in the windows\inf folder.. should do the trick if you're lucky

OK thanks for that, I have installed CloneDrive, gone to Device Manager, right click on the device, click Properties, click the Driver tab, Update Driver, search for drivers in the folder you told me but all I get is "The best driver software for your device is already installed".

Any other ideas why this will not work? I cannot get any virtual drive software to work, I have tried DaemonTools.

Sorted the problem. In fact, it went to play a game and realised Vista said I have no CD drive! This had disappeared since I installed SP1 for Vista, and after checking the Device Manager, the CD drive had the same error, and I found this:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/929461/en-us

I had to delete something from the registry, and tried installing CloneDrive after, and guess what, worked perfectly!

Back