Problems with Traffik

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Tony1, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Tony1

Tony1 Member

I cannot copy Traffik, United States Region 1. The scan gets to 90% and then freezes.

Attached Files:

2. johnniek74

johnniek74 Active Member

Is there a beta download for Traffik?

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

8262 IS a beta version? Why are you asking. If you have problems you need to say WHAT the problem is and include an anydvd logfile.

See the sticky 'read BEFORE you post - how to ask for help'.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

4. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

5. rbuzz

rbuzz Member

I'm not the original poster, but was having what appears to be the same problem with the scan stopping at 90%. 8.2.6.3-beta worked like a charm for me. Thank you for your professional and extremely fast support.

6. Tony1

Tony1 Member

7. redleader

redleader Member

8. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

New logfile then, from that beta version

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

9. redleader

redleader Member

Here is the logfile on my failure

Attached Files:

10. FurryGuy

FurryGuy Well-Known Member

There is a new beta available, 8.2.6.4.

Try it, and if that doesn't fix the issue, a new log file. Please.

11. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

This is the same disc as the one of the OP. It should work, please explain what "still fails on direct backup and copy to disc" means.

12. redleader

redleader Member

Sorry - I no longer have the disk, so I can't try the new beta, but I'm sure someone else will try. What I meant by direct backup - is using DVD Shrink to copy disk failed at 1%. It got to 1, then errored out with CRC failures. So I used the "Rip video to Hard disk". That type of copy failed at the start - didn't get past block 3 read. Movie played fine in standard bluray player.

13. Robert York

Robert York Member

I had trouble too but anydvd worked fine. So instead of clonedvd I used Imgburn to pass the area of the disc that was bad. I was able to write an iso file then I burned it to hd disc and then a 4.7g disc.