• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with skipping and stopping

mrfixem

I have always kept my software updated and I've used using quality media, but just in the month my DVDs skip on 3 of my DVD players. It's not all of the movies but why the sudden problem? I sent some to my son in IRAQ and he's telling me the same thing. I'm very disappointed that I cannot get any help from these forums. Anyone?

Same Problem

I've had the same problem. I have always kept my software updated and I've used using quality media, but just in the month my DVDs skip on 3 of my DVD players. It's not all of the movies but why the sudden problem? I sent some to my son in IRAQ and he's telling me the same thing. I'm very disappointed that I cannot get any help from these forums. Anyone?

Do not post in multiple threads about the exact same thing please.

Last edited:
mrfixem said:
.....I'm very disappointed that I cannot get any help from these forums......
@mrfixem,

Your problem is very common problem, very easy to fix, and has been addressed numerous times through this Forum.

The Forum Moderators have spent time and effort to post Forum sticky that provide information to assist Forum Members with the most common problems.

If you took the time to look at the prominently posted CloneDVD Forum sticky titled “Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)” (http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5083) you will find the answer to your problem.
mrfixem said:
.....I sent some to my son in IRAQ and he's telling me the same thing.....
Making a copy of an original Commercial DVD Movie and sending the copy to someone else is very questionable even if the person is your son in Iraq. I hope the MPAA Cops don’t open APO Mail packages because if they do both you and your Son might be involved in one of their Optical Disc Piracy Law Suites.

http://www.mpaa.org/piracy_OptDisk.asp

Regards,
Coaster

Back