• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with screener - crashes while scanning

Difficult. Can you create an iso from this disc (without AnyDVD running)? With CloneCD or another tool, which can skip over error sectors?

Didn't think of that. Installed Elby Clone CD off this site and almost immediately it started saying Failed to read sector and then just kept listing them. Is there a way to force it to skip them.

Didn't think of that. Installed Elby Clone CD off this site and almost immediately it started saying Failed to read sector and then just kept listing them. Is there a way to force it to skip them.
You can wait patiently until it finishes.

You can wait patiently until it finishes.

So it's actually doing something then and not just stuck as the status bar didn't seem to increase. I'll leave it running later on then.. I just didn't think it was actually going to do anything or get closer to completion.

Do you think you'll be able to figure this disc (and I'm guessing others are similar out)?. Almost seems like a lost cause. I tried Isobuster to see if I could bust out the main movie vob but didn't have much luck. I guess there's no easy way to make a 1:1 copy of the disc with errors.

So it's actually doing something then and not just stuck as the status bar didn't seem to increase. I'll leave it running later on then.. I just didn't think it was actually going to do anything or get closer to completion.

Do you think you'll be able to figure this disc (and I'm guessing others are similar out)?. Almost seems like a lost cause. I tried Isobuster to see if I could bust out the main movie vob but didn't have much luck. I guess there's no easy way to make a 1:1 copy of the disc with errors.
If you manage to create an iso somehow, you can send it to me and I have something to work with.

If you manage to create an iso somehow, you can send it to me and I have something to work with.

I left it running and went out and after I came back it appears to have created a 5.12gb image/image.dvd file. PowerDVD doesn't want to seem to open it though. It was at zero percent when I left home erroring constantly. But looks like it completed.. How can i get you the file

Burned it to a DVD9 and it played just like the actual DVD. I don't really need to rip it if i can just burn a copy but i'd still be interested in helping you beat this protection for future and other users.

@Ivan and @James I have a few other screeners with this similar problem. AnyDVD says "drive not ready" after scanning the disc and reporting some read errors. I've successfully created ISOs from these DVDs that when mounted to the OS as an ISO, work perfectly fine with AnyDVD. I'm not super up on the encryption lingo, but maybe it's a newer version of Accros? I can provide log files or maybe even the ISO if it'd help troubleshoot.

@Ivan and @James I have a few other screeners with this similar problem. AnyDVD says "drive not ready" after scanning the disc and reporting some read errors. I've successfully created ISOs from these DVDs that when mounted to the OS as an ISO, work perfectly fine with AnyDVD. I'm not super up on the encryption lingo, but maybe it's a newer version of Accros? I can provide log files or maybe even the ISO if it'd help troubleshoot.
Please create an iso. Thank you.

I'm having issues with a few screeners as well. Using AnyDVD 8.4.2.I (beta) can rip the DVD to the hard drive or create an iso. But when I use handbrake to create a digital copy of the movie, the video is distorted and the audio/video sync is off. I've uploaded a log file for one of the screeners I'm trying to rip.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.2.1_Info_F_RichardJewell.ziplog
    107.3 KB · Views: 2
I'm having issues with a few screeners as well. Using AnyDVD 8.4.2.I (beta) can rip the DVD to the hard drive or create an iso. But when I use handbrake to create a digital copy of the movie, the video is distorted and the audio/video sync is off. I've uploaded a log file for one of the screeners I'm trying to rip.
That's not an anydvd problems. Sync issues are for to encoding (eg into an mk), anydvd doesn't encode. Your problem is with handbrake or possible the original might have sync issues to begin with

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

What about a CloneMap 1 error when trying to Rip video to hard disk via AnyDVD?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.2.1_Info_D_1917.ziplog
    94.9 KB · Views: 2
What about a CloneMap 1 error when trying to Rip video to hard disk via AnyDVD?
At least I found the problem:
Code:
ERROR: fillDVDfiles VTS_02_0.IFO tsBlocks 165 fileBlocks 37
I'll have to think, how to fix this.

Any luck @James ?

Same Clone1 Map error with another disc. Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.2.2_Info_D_StarWarsTROS.ziplog
    122.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hi @James . Thanks for your help on this thread. What's the best way for me to send you a problematic ISO or two?

Back