• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Problems with RedFox.

Doug Lawrence

My PC had a virus, so I had to format it. After I formatted it and reinstalled all the programs that were in it (including AnyStream RedFox), when I went to run RedFox the message appeared: We do not allow tests on this type of machine. Despite the fact that I still have a lifetime 15 days free trial of the program.

My PC had a virus, so I had to format it. After I formatted it and reinstalled all the programs that were in it (including AnyStream RedFox), when I went to run RedFox the message appeared: We do not allow tests on this type of machine. Despite the fact that I still have a lifetime 15 days free trial of the program.
That is not a Redfox message, you may get something similar if you are using a Virtual Machine, (VM) , we do not allow VMs with the trial of the product for obvious reasons.

Let me check this out, we just recently changed the server so please be patient, I am not 100% sure this issue is on our end but we will check it.

That is not a Redfox message, you may get something similar if you are using a Virtual Machine, (VM) , we do not allow VMs with the trial of the product for obvious reasons.

But I didn't install the program on a virtual machine, I installed it on Windows 10.

Você pode me explicar o que seria uma avaliação gratuita vitalícia de 15 dias? O teste dura apenas 21 dias.

Eu tinha usado o programa por 7 dias antes do vírus aparecer e ter que formatar meu PC.

Como dije anteriormente, si le queda tiempo en su prueba, haré que alguien lo revise, esto puede llevar algún tiempo ya que nuestro gerente de ventas está libre el fin de semana. Así que tenga paciencia, lo he contactado y es posible que responda antes de esa fecha.

As I said above if you have time left on your trial I will have someone look through it, this may take some time as our sales manager is off for the weekend. So please be patient, I have contacted him and he may reply before then.

Como dije anteriormente, si le queda tiempo en su prueba, haré que alguien lo revise, esto puede llevar algún tiempo ya que nuestro gerente de ventas está libre el fin de semana. Así que tenga paciencia, lo he contactado y es posible que responda antes de esa fecha.

Thank you very much! You are my hero!

Back