• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with PowerDVD 3730 and ISOs

JimSa

I'm experiencing some problems with ISO playback on PDVD 3730. I updated to 3730 for the 3:10 to Yuma menu fix.

However now that I've updgaded, 28 Weeks Later fails to play as does MI3. With 28 weeks later PDVD says unsupported disc type. When I push play for MI3, PDVD says "disc mode", the display area goes black for a second and then PDVD just exits. MI3 will play from disc if AnyDVD is no running. Nothing else works.

If I revert to an earlier version of PDVD (3304 in my case), my 28 weeks and MI3 ISOs play just fine. But then of course Yuma doesn't work... I can't seem to find a way to make all of these titles work on the same version of PDVD.

Anyone else run into this? Have you found a way to get all titles working on one build of PDVD? Moving to 3370, I gained the ability to play 1 title, but lost the ability to play 2 titles. Doesn't feel like progress...

Well I think 28 weeks is BD+ and Powerdvd won't play back BD+ in the latest version if the AACS is missing (or so I heard)

Back