• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with my Matshita and CRC errors

jd88ch

1) DVD media is dirty - you can try to clean it
2) DVD media is damaged, you have to replace it
3) Your drive is a region locked rpc2 drive, which does not allow reading of scrambled sectors from a different region and try to read a DVD from a different region.
You can try to find a rpc1 patched firmware at www.rpc1.com
4) Your drive is an rpc2 drive that has not yet been assigned a region. try to assign one, or try to find a rpc1 patched firmware.

Maybe someone could help here? I've got the same message like this. I have a Matshita DVD-Ram uj-830 Sx (I know it is hopeless for the firmware) set at region 1. Have downloaded the 21 days trial version of AnyDvd & CloneDvd few months ago, copied few DVDs from region 1 & 2 (copy protected, tried to copy with 2 normal DVD recorder, not possible), it worked perfectly. Finally decided to buy the registration key and downloaded the latest version. It worked perfectly with region 1 DVD, but refuse to copy region 2 DVD and got the same message as above. I have read about the Matshita Drive should match the region code. But the fact that I did copied few region 2 DVDs before, it makes me wander if there is anything to do with the older version of AnyDvd or the trial version works better? (Finally also tried dvd43 and dvd region + CSS free, none of them is working)

Thanks in advance

Maybe someone could help here? I've got the same message like this. I have a Matshita DVD-Ram uj-830 Sx (I know it is hopeless for the firmware) set at region 1.

Matshita (Panasonic oem) burners should really be avoided . . .

it makes me wander if there is anything to do with the older version of AnyDvd or the trial version works better?

No. The only difference between the trial and the registered version is that the registered version will retain settings, and the trial version won't.

So either the original disc needs to be cleaned/exchanged or the drive's region needs to match the region of the disc.

Back