• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with movies "In Bruges" (Brügge sehen) and Defiance (Unbeugsam) both german R2

alexkamp

Please see logfiles attached. I've tried 3 different discs of each movie. All discs were without scratches and/or fingerprints. It wasn't possible to rip with RedFox respectively MakeMKV.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.8.2_Info_E_DEFIANCE.ziplog
    164.9 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyDVD_8.1.8.2_Info_F_BRUEGGE_BD.ziplog
    463 KB · Views: 5
I'm not sure if those messages below in both your ziplog are relevant, and what they mean.
I'm not an expert at all.
The AnyDVD status window itself: "Bad sector protection not found"

AnyDVD_8.1.8.2_Info_E_DEFIANCE.ziplog
:

AnyDVD_log.txt:
"0.22s: copy protection based on unreadable sectors: 400"
"1.64s: Allocated 512 replacement sectors at 22760:22472 in /AACS/DUPLICATE/MKB_RW.inf"

AnyDVD_8.1.8.2_Info_F_BRUEGGE_BD.ziplog

"0.27s: copy protection based on unreadable sectors: 400"
" 1.51s: Allocated 512 replacement sectors at 3548981:3548693 in /AACS/DUPLICATE/MKB_RO.inf"

The AnyDVD status window itself: "Bad sector protection not found"

that's the key line here, no bad sector protection. But lets wait until he clarifies what doesn't work shall we?

I've got 3 rental discs of each movie, all in very good conditions. First I tried with AnyDVD - rip to harddisk (which I ever do) but all disscs failed.
The I closed AnyDVD and started MakeMKV for ripping the discs into a MKV file. MakeMKV failed, too.
I tried all discs with my 2 BluRay drives (region is properly set to 2).
I never had such problems, and I am using AnyDVD and MakeMKV for years.

For example "In Bruges" : Read errros. Sectors 5716762-6716791

Then read the link i gave you in post 6. Troubleshooting item 1

I think I had discs which were poorly manufactured / mastered. All other BR discs I had were o.k.
Drives are o.k. too

Back