• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with media detection and "assumed frame rate when not found" function

budtz

I seem to have some problems with reclocks frame rate detection and the "assumed frame rate when not found" function. If I set "assumed frame rate when not found" to 23,976 it works fine for all material with this framerate. But if I then play material where the source filters says its 25p - the only way I can get reclock to detect this properbly is by setting "assumed frame rate when not found" to 25p. I figured out that it works for all kinds of material if I set "assumed frame rate when not found" to unknown. Then media detection info is on automatic and it auto detects correctly. Basicly media detection info is set to the same as "assumed frame rate wehn not found" setting. Seems like it overrides media info detection somehow.

any help - or is this intended?

I also experience this. Media detection does not work correctly. Maybe James will know what has changed in this regard in the latest versions.

I tried an older version and deleted reg setings. But the problem was still there. Meybe some other software updates to mpchc or madvr broke it?

Any1?

Back