1. AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, download with Amazon, Netflix and Hulu is not possible at the moment.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved - but it will take a few days. Thank you.

problems with matshita and DL media

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by tockki, Apr 8, 2007.

1. tockki

tockki New Member

I've been having problems too with the dual layer DVD+R in that even though the files runs well in the computer when I use the DVD CLONE program "oh no!" sounds and sometimes it occurs midway and sometimes it occurs from the beginning... I'm a newbie. Is there something wrong with the program?
    My DVD burner is MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-842 on a thinkpad t60. Frustrating cuz Dual layer dvds are expensive and I wasted 9 thus far...

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Matshita burners are generally prone to having issues (especially with region settings). However, unless you're using Verbatim +R DL media, chances are you will continue to experience issues.

3. tockki

tockki New Member

Thank you for your quick reply... I guess I'll have to buy Verbatim +R DL medias~~~ (hope this will work better fingers crossed! ^^)

4. tockki

tockki New Member

Sorry to bother you again... but can you recommend a good DVD burner? Name and model... preferably one that can fit in a thinkpad t60 but if not an external dvd burner is okay too ^^

5. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

I do not feel comfortable recommending external (nor slim notebook writers). Actually, I'm not that comfortable recommending burners in general (except to say you should stay away from Matshita), although I have occasionally. Feel free to ask your question here: http://forum.slysoft.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25