• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with latest version

Jim6592

I have been trying to copy Traffic to HDD. First as IOS with audio core selected. Then as an MP4. Both stopped after 20 to 30 seconds and declared Copy Successful. I am using the latest versions of CloneBD and Anydvd HD. The movie plays in the preview window. I watched it for several minutes to confirm it would keep playing and not just stop and exit. I went back three versions of CloneBD and got the movie to copy. It still stated that Copy Successful, but that it had read errors. It took over 5.5 hours to copy (movie is 2 hr 28 min long). I watched about 5 minutes of the movie and found that the audio is out of sync. It's advanced at least a full second. As I remember that audio problem was fixed in the later versions. Clearly something has changed in the new versions of CloneBD, audio fixed and video broken. I have copied close to 50 movies since I bought this software in January. I sent files after the fails and the completion of this movie. I have repeatedly cleaned the disk. It was borrowed from my in-law. It is a new disk, but it had a lot finger prints on it. I will continue to try and copy this disk. I have to return it to my in-law soon.

I went back to the latest version and it still stopped 20 to 30 seconds in and still said it was a successful copy. I copied it to HDD using AnyDVD HD without any problems. I was fortunate it had a stereo audio track besides the HD 5.1 track. I cannot use an HD audio track on my TV's.

I only rip to hdd. I have a 24Tb NAS that I store everything on. I view via XBMC through a HDMI switcher.

I just completed a copy of Exodus Gods and Kings. It went without errors, but it still shows to have HD audio even though I selected "core audio". I will try to play it on my TV to see if it really is HD or not. My TV will not accept HD audio. That is why I use CloneBD and select core audio. Other wise I would just use AnyDVD HD to copy.

Just tried to play Exodus Gods and Kings. The copy still has HD audio even though I selected "core audio". I wasted 5 hours copying a movie I can't watch. No sound because my TV can't handle HD audio. I will now try to copy as an MP4 to see if I have to waste another 5 hours.

I just checked the MP4. There is no audio (not even the hd now, shows 0.0) and it has forced subtitles. I used the ISO that I first made with CloneBD. This is getting worse. I will go back and try directly from disk to MP4 next.

Last edited:
I have been trying to copy Traffic to HDD. First as IOS with audio core selected. Then as an MP4. Both stopped after 20 to 30 seconds and declared Copy Successful. I am using the latest versions of CloneBD and Anydvd HD. The movie plays in the preview window. I watched it for several minutes to confirm it would keep playing and not just stop and exit. I went back three versions of CloneBD and got the movie to copy. It still stated that Copy Successful, but that it had read errors. It took over 5.5 hours to copy (movie is 2 hr 28 min long). I watched about 5 minutes of the movie and found that the audio is out of sync. It's advanced at least a full second. As I remember that audio problem was fixed in the later versions. Clearly something has changed in the new versions of CloneBD, audio fixed and video broken. I have copied close to 50 movies since I bought this software in January. I sent files after the fails and the completion of this movie. I have repeatedly cleaned the disk. It was borrowed from my in-law. It is a new disk, but it had a lot finger prints on it. I will continue to try and copy this disk. I have to return it to my in-law soon.

You need to add log files for each one of your issues, otherwise there's no way of dealing with your problems.
On the completion screen (CloneBD), press the Alt key, then a button should show, that allows you to create a log file.

Similair problem - Just FYI

Just FYI. Having same audio problems with Big Hero 6. (Using 1.0.3.4)

As an alternative to Copy / Burn, I made an image file to Hard Disk after many unsuccessful tries to copy and burn to 25GB Blu-Ray. (4.5 hours process each time). But burned Blu-ray has no audio or no audio on the main feature. DTS Audio. I do have the equipment to play DTS HD audio.

Image (.img) is good. and Blu-Ray burned has either no audio or "Descriptive Audio" only, or just will NOT play.

I will keep trying before its time to post log files, since this is the first Blu-Ray I have attempted to copy and burn. But the problems I am experiencing has lead me to the forum for research and education.
Thank You.

Perry

Last edited:
You need to add log files for each one of your issues, otherwise there's no way of dealing with your problems.
On the completion screen (CloneBD), press the Alt key, then a button should show, that allows you to create a log file.

I sent logs via email through the program. I found the reason the subtitles were there. It was selected "on". I did notice it until I started Exodus God and Kings. I got a working copy of it using the Bluray disk instead of the ISO I first created.

I went back to the latest version and it still stopped 20 to 30 seconds in and still said it was a successful copy. I copied it to HDD using AnyDVD HD without any problems. I was fortunate it had a stereo audio track besides the HD 5.1 track. I cannot use an HD audio track on my TV's.

I only rip to hdd. I have a 24Tb NAS that I store everything on. I view via XBMC through a HDMI switcher.

I just completed a copy of Exodus Gods and Kings. It went without errors, but it still shows to have HD audio even though I selected "core audio". I will try to play it on my TV to see if it really is HD or not. My TV will not accept HD audio. That is why I use CloneBD and select core audio. Other wise I would just use AnyDVD HD to copy.

Just tried to play Exodus Gods and Kings. The copy still has HD audio even though I selected "core audio". I wasted 5 hours copying a movie I can't watch. No sound because my TV can't handle HD audio. I will now try to copy as an MP4 to see if I have to waste another 5 hours.

I just checked the MP4. There is no audio (not even the hd now, shows 0.0) and it has forced subtitles. I used the ISO that I first made with CloneBD. This is getting worse. I will go back and try directly from disk to MP4 next.

I got a working MP4 file by copying directly from the Bluray disk.

Back