• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with Invader Zim

cyber-drugs

Hi,

I bought Invader Zim in America (I live in the UK), and it works perfectly fine on my TV's Region Free DVD Player, but I wanted to play it on my laptop (which has AnyDVD), and now rather than just playing, it keeps on skipping and repeating scenes.

Does anybody know how to fix this? I have had this problem for the last 5-6 months, and keep hoping that the next update of AnyDVD would fix the problem, but it seems none of them thus far have helped. Possibly it's a setting I need to change?

Cheers!

Keep your license key file backed up safely
a) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
b) Reboot

Does the problem go away?

Just tried that, and it didn't help unfortunately. It has no problem with anything else, it is just the Invader Zim DVD's, which I double checked yet again, do work perfectly in a regular DVD player.

Any other ideas?

Ah wait, sorry I re-installed AnyDVD straight after removing it, did you mean for me to try ripping it to the hard drive, removing AnyDVD and then seeing if it worked?

Ah wait, sorry I re-installed AnyDVD straight after removing it, did you mean for me to try ripping it to the hard drive, removing AnyDVD and then seeing if it worked?

No. I meant for you to uninstall Anydvd and keep it off your system to see if the original disc works without Anydvd being installed.

Invader zim seems to have some type of issues with bein backed up, it will go thru the whole process of bein encoded,but when its time to put in a blank disk to be copied instead i just get a notice that says..'all files were successfully saved in a folder" or something to that efffect...if a dvd isnt just spinnin like crazy in the dvd burner..it refuses to be copied..any ideas?

Invader zim seems to have some type of issues with bein backed up, it will go thru the whole process of bein encoded,but when its time to put in a blank disk to be copied instead i just get a notice that says..'all files were successfully saved in a folder" or something to that efffect...if a dvd isnt just spinnin like crazy in the dvd burner..it refuses to be copied..any ideas?

1. Answer questions 8 and 9 from here: click
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

2. Post the .ifos:
visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=330

Hi,

I bought Invader Zim in America (I live in the UK), and it works perfectly fine on my TV's Region Free DVD Player, but I wanted to play it on my laptop (which has AnyDVD), and now rather than just playing, it keeps on skipping and repeating scenes.

Does anybody know how to fix this? I have had this problem for the last 5-6 months, and keep hoping that the next update of AnyDVD would fix the problem, but it seems none of them thus far have helped. Possibly it's a setting I need to change?

Cheers!
Does your Laptop has a Panasonic (Matsushita) drive?
Check the AnyDVD status window for details.

Back