• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with Hotel Transylvania 2

jimbrewski65

The problem I'm having is on scenes 15 & 16. It keeps freezing up and then playing. It only does it on the last two scenes. I was using AnyDVD 8.2.6.2 and upgraded to 8.2.6.3 and still experienced the same problem. The disc is region 1. I am using quality blank dvd's.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.6.3_Info_I_HOTEL_TRANSYLVANIA_2.ziplog
    121.6 KB · Views: 2
Whatever it is, I am very sure the problem isn't related to AnyDVD. Probably media.

Since anydvd doesn't burn, this isn't an anydvd problem. Nothing in the logfile indicates problems. You need to elaborate on your definition of "quality blank dvd's".

What brand are you using?
What type are you using?
What is the disc MID (Media IDentifier, you can find that out via IMGBurn in explore mode or DVDInfo)?
What are you burning with?
How fast are you burning?...

We need a lot more info before we can even begin to assist you.

Back