Problems with Hellboy

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by rbuzz, Jul 23, 2019.

1. rbuzz

rbuzz Member

While trying to backup Hellboy, three main titles are shown and on the Title Configuration screen, the scan of the disc reads 13%. When I advance to the next screen, Audio and Subtitle Settings, the scan stops at 78%.

A temporary work around allowed me to back up the disc by deselecting the title 71 (2:03:46), and also deselecting one of the two remaining titles 60 and 70 (both at 2:00:55). In my case I deselected title 70 and I was able to successfully backup the DVD.

Attached Files:

2. sound4events

sound4events New Member

good job rbuzz. is redfox going to fix this? the beta 8.3.7.1 does not work.

3. kzajac

kzajac Well-Known Member

Have the same problem. Tried with 8.3.7.0 to no such luck

Attached Files:

4. joeyd

joeyd Well-Known Member

I also can not back up Hellboy. Starts ripping then stops at 9%. Redbox rental, USA. Error: File IO 3VTS_29_1.VOB 16343040 581632. Logfile attached...Thanks for your assist.

Attached Files:

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

6. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

7. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

Ya THINK!!?? LOL
    That said: You failed to provide the requested logfile.
    There's a threat at the top "PLEASE read before you post" - it always applies.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  8. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Yup, but not for you if you don't provide a logfile of your disc. The crystal ball with magic fixes is still broken

Clams likes this.
  9. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

10. RonaldS

RonaldS Member

"movie only" worked great for me, thanks!

11. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

New beta can rip the whole DVD to folder - confirmed.
    -W

12. joeyd

joeyd Well-Known Member

Yes, 8.3.7.2 worked for me too. Excellent, fast fixes as always RedFox Team!! :LOL:(y) :thankyou: