• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with Hellboy

rbuzz

While trying to backup Hellboy, three main titles are shown and on the Title Configuration screen, the scan of the disc reads 13%. When I advance to the next screen, Audio and Subtitle Settings, the scan stops at 78%.

A temporary work around allowed me to back up the disc by deselecting the title 71 (2:03:46), and also deselecting one of the two remaining titles 60 and 70 (both at 2:00:55). In my case I deselected title 70 and I was able to successfully backup the DVD.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.7.1_Info_F_HELLBOY.ziplog
    931.9 KB · Views: 3
    931.9 KB · Views: 1
    931.9 KB · Views: 2
    931.9 KB · Views: 3
Have the same problem. Tried with 8.3.7.0 to no such luck

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.7.0_Info_V_HELLBOY.ziplog
    942.7 KB · Views: 1
I also can not back up Hellboy. Starts ripping then stops at 9%. Redbox rental, USA. Error: File IO 3VTS_29_1.VOB 16343040 581632. Logfile attached...Thanks for your assist.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.7.1_Info_E_HELLBOY.ziplog
    927 KB · Views: 2
is redfox going to fix this?

Ya THINK!!?? LOL
That said: You failed to provide the requested logfile.
There's a threat at the top "PLEASE read before you post" - it always applies.

Last edited:
New beta can rip the whole DVD to folder - confirmed.
-W

Yes, 8.3.7.2 worked for me too. Excellent, fast fixes as always RedFox Team!! :LOL:(y) :thankyou:

Back