• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with glitches

Humphammer

I have a Dell laptop with a blu-ray burner was purchased for fathers day this year....after approximately 30 successful back-ups, I have now done five in a row that appear to be fine, but when you watch them at some point in the movie they will freeze, and skip ahead sometimes a few seconds, sometimes a few minutes. They may skip in at the start, middle, end, or may do it intermittenly throughout the movie....no rhyme or pattern, but all are unwatchable. I do movie only backups, use Verbatim BD-R 25GB, and use BD Rebuilder. I have tried blank BD discs from three different new spindles with the same results, and they do this in all three of my blu-ray players....ANY help figuring out this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Could be a dying burner or bad batches of Verbatims.

Could be a dying burner or bad batches of Verbatims.

I used a cleaner disc on my burner, and dropped the speed on Imgburn from 2x to 1x reburned two of the five that had glitches from the same spindle of Verbatims and they played fine....will try the next one back at 2x to see what helped.

Last edited:
Back