• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with Dvd+r DL !

RedDeadTiger

hello.
im from sweden, please excuse me for my bad english.
Ive destroyed 5 TraxData dvd+r DL discs now, an im like desperate to get things working again.

everything is normal, until like 50-60 %. And after this, everything is totally fucked up.

burning to dvr Pioneer 111d Failed!

please, help me. im tired of buying these expensive discs, and everything i get out of them is nothing.

i will :bowdown: for the rest of my life to the person who tells me what im doing wrong.

yes, i have the latest firmware.

still not working, thou.

dont think that using verbatim will change anything thou, because of ive used the same traxdata discs as im using now, and ive never failed a burning before. :-(

Last edited:
Can you say bad media? Verbatim is the way to go... I'll bet your success rate will improve by 99.9%...

:bowdown::bowdown:WE'RE NOT WORTHY:bowdown::bowdown:
SLYSOFT is the SHIZNIT!!!

but ive used traxdata everytime, and ive got over 20 games on traxdata discs, not a single failure!?

but ive used traxdata everytime, and ive got over 20 games on traxdata discs, not a single failure!?

Complete junk (traxdata is mostly made by Ritek, which is terrible, or Ricoh, which is still inferior to Verbatim +R DL made in Singapore)

Use Verbatim +R DL only (made in Singapore)

Also do steps 3 and 4 from here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3652 (note that step 4 requires you to post information)

Last edited:
Back