Problems with Dvd+r DL !

Discussion in 'CloneCD' started by RedDeadTiger, Jun 27, 2007.

1. RedDeadTiger

RedDeadTiger New Member

hello.
    im from sweden, please excuse me for my bad english.
    Ive destroyed 5 TraxData dvd+r DL discs now, an im like desperate to get things working again.

everything is normal, until like 50-60 %. And after this, everything is totally fucked up.

burning to dvr Pioneer 111d Failed!

please, help me. im tired of buying these expensive discs, and everything i get out of them is nothing.

i will :bowdown: for the rest of my life to the person who tells me what im doing wrong.

2. bjproc

bjproc Well-Known Member

3. RedDeadTiger

RedDeadTiger New Member

yes, i have the latest firmware.

still not working, thou.

dont think that using verbatim will change anything thou, because of ive used the same traxdata discs as im using now, and ive never failed a burning before. :-(

Last edited: Jun 27, 2007
  4. MarkRacer

MarkRacer Well-Known Member

Can you say bad media? Verbatim is the way to go... I'll bet your success rate will improve by 99.9%...

:bowdown::bowdown:WE'RE NOT WORTHY:bowdown::bowdown:
    SLYSOFT is the SHIZNIT!!!

5. customshopkv1

customshopkv1 Well-Known Member

Your best bet is to use Verbatim DL +R.

6. RedDeadTiger

RedDeadTiger New Member

but ive used traxdata everytime, and ive got over 20 games on traxdata discs, not a single failure!?

7. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Complete junk (traxdata is mostly made by Ritek, which is terrible, or Ricoh, which is still inferior to Verbatim +R DL made in Singapore)

Use Verbatim +R DL only (made in Singapore)

Also do steps 3 and 4 from here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3652 (note that step 4 requires you to post information)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2007