• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with DVD Copy Pro

sachon

Hello:
I have been experiencing problems in burning/copying with DVD Copy Pro since I upgraded to version 3.1.3.4 earlier this morning. My currentconfigurations are as follows:
DVD Copy Pro Version 3.1.3.4 (Set at default)
AnyDVD Version 6.3.1.5 (Set at default)
Currently using Verbatim single or dual-layer blank media to make exact copies only
Using original DVD's to copy from/on to blank media
Windows XP Operating System
Since upgrading, I receive the following message from the DVD Copy Propop-up message screen:
The process "AnyDVD" was detected with the setting "Copy protection based on unreadable sectors" enabled. This setting is not compatible with the concurrent use of of 1 Click's CPRx setting. We recommend you disable CPRx if you wish to use AnyDVD for bad sector error correction. Click the "OK" button to disable CPRx for this DVD.
I never had a problem nor have I ever received this type of message before, until now with this upgrade. Does anyone know of a bug within version 3.1.3.4? Is there anything else I can do to get back to trouble free copying? Best, and thanks,
Mark

Open 1click and right click on that and disable CPRX.

You should be disabling CPRX if you use Anydvd, regardless of the version of 1-Click that you're using. If you didn't previously, then you were doing something wrong, since only CPRX in 1-Click or "Copy protection based on unreadable sectors" in Anydvd should be enabled--but not both at the same time.

That message from 1-Click isn't a bug. Do what it's telling you to do.

Well, all seems to be well after I followed the forum's advice and turned off CPRx in 1Click. My thanks to the forum and to everyone else who chimed in on this problem.
One question remains: Do you think it would be better to turn off the CPRx in AnyDVD or in 1Click? From what I gather, it would be better to turn it off in AnyDVD since it will still function in 1Click. Is that correct. I'd hate to lose the CPRx protection all together.
Thanks again for all the great advice,
Mark

Well, all seems to be well after I followed the forum's advice and turned off CPRx in 1Click. My thanks to the forum and to everyone else who chimed in on this problem.
One question remains: Do you think it would be better to turn off the CPRx in AnyDVD or in 1Click? From what I gather, it would be better to turn it off in AnyDVD since it will still function in 1Click. Is that correct. I'd hate to lose the CPRx protection all together.
Thanks again for all the great advice,
Mark

"Copy protection based on unreadable sectors" in Anydvd is similar to CPRx in 1-Click

Just turn off CPRx in 1-Click. You're not losing anything.

Last edited:
Back