• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with Death Sentence, brother solomon, dragon wars, 310 to yuma, boogeyman2

bmilescrx

Ive had the same problem with all of these movies getting them to come up to explore the drive, when you search for your Video TS files the drive immediately ejects the disc, but will read older movies just fine with no problems.... also tried ripping with anydvd and dvdFab Plat. no luck either way.....
ANY HELP MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_310 To Yuma.zip
    339.1 KB · Views: 14
  • AnyDVD_Info_E_Boogeyman 2.zip
    106.9 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_Info_E_DEATH_SENTENCE_BRANCH.zip
    95.9 KB · Views: 10
  • AnyDVD_Info_E_Dragon Wars.zip
    123.6 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyDVD_Info_E_THE_BROTHERS_SOLOMON.zip
    89.8 KB · Views: 0
i've ripped all those movies to hard drive with anydvd ripper using version 6.3.0.6 and had no issues. i'd suspect it is your dvd burner havin the issue.

Hi, I am using the latest software from SlySoft, AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 with no problems, including backing up 3:10 to Yuma.
I was having having problems with new releases using AnyDVD without CloneDVD2. Now all is well. Hope this helps.

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that matches the region on the disc
viii. Start Anydvd

ii. For Vista with ide burners

Go into device manager, and check to ensure you're using standard Microsoft ide busmaster drivers.

Right click on your PCI IDE Bus Master controller, and remove it. Ensure that it also removes the driver for your DVD/CD rom. Reboot. Your system should find hardware. After your system is finished installing hardware, reboot again.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=48880&postcount=20 to get a better idea of what I'm asking for if you're using Vista.

Other than that I'd look for a new drive. Your drive ejecting discs has nothing to do with Anydvd.

Death Sentence, dragon wars, 310 to yuma, boogeyman2

i had no trouble with any of them:clap:

Back