• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with audio on Blu Ray discs

carcuscrae

Ok here is my problem. I am having trouble getting 5.1 english audio from Iron Man.

I have ripped Iron Man to my HDD using AnyDVD. If I then create an .iso of this using IMGBURN i get only 2 channel english or 5.1 french or spanish during playback on PDVD 7 (3319a). If I run it through tsMuxeR again to select the TrueHD audio (selecting downconvert to AC3) and the movie (I think its 0009.m2ts) and use 'create a blu ray disc mode', and then create an ISO from that structure, I end up with no sound at all. What am I doing wrong?

I have other blu rays that I have ripped to HDD with no problem at all and I get english 5.1 audio so why is this disc not working?

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Back