• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with AnyDVD in Vista Ultimate 32bit

Jocar

I have Anydvd working in demo version, because i want to tested in my computer with windows vista, my Vista version is the Ultimate 32bit sp1, my computer is a AMD Athlon 64 3500+ with a motherboard ASUS A8N32 SLI Deluxe, 2G RAm Kingston DDR400, my drive is a LG GSA 4167B with the last firmware available, i have my pc perfectly running, all working 100 so i install Anydvd 6.4.2.0 download from the Slysoft web site and my pc doesn't read any type of dvd our cd, original our backup, doesn't matter, Anydvd recognizes the dvd our cd but for windows is just another empty dvd/cd, after I unistall Anydvd from my pc all work perfectly well again.
I think it must by some kind of incompatibility Anydvd/Vista, because try in Windows XP and work perfectly.

Back