• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with AnyDVD HD and GGC-H20L+Shuttle SN27P2

djsat2

I recently built a nice shiny new Vista 64 (Home/Prem.) machine based on the Shuttle SN27P2 (Nvidia nForce 570 chipset) and treated it to a LG GGC-H20L. I first just used Power DVD (which came bundled with the drive) on the machine to watch some Blue-Ray and HD-DVDs with no major problems.

I have no installed the latest version of AnyDVD Trial on my PC and am having all sorts of problems. Whne i run AnyDVD I get about 2-3 minutes of system use before my harddrive light comes on and stays on, after this time I am unable to close AnyDVD (by rightclicking the tray icon or through the task manager) and after a short time later I no long have use of my Optical drive!!
If i try ripping a disk pretty much the same happens and i can't rip it.

If i don't start AnyDVD and try ripping with DVD with another application it works fine and also copying the contents of a DVD/Blu-ray/HDDVD works fine withouth AnyDVD running.

ive tried a few older versions of AnyDVD but get similar results.

Anyone else have this kind of problem and hopefully a solution? I tried my drive in another PC (vista Home/P 32) with AnyDVD and had no problems at all, ive also tried re-installed Vista 64 on my machine and using AnyDVD with no PowerDVD installation but had the same problems. Just seems to be my combination of hardware/software! :(

Did you read "Please read before posting" ?
(I'd recommend the part about packet writing software)

yes i did - as i said iny my first post, tried installing AnyDVD on a pretty much a clean Vista 64 install. (No other DVD reading software isntalled).

Back