• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with AnyDvd/Clone DVD

kfettig

I have checked my burner for driver updates through Dell - none found (_NEC DVD+RW ND-3100AD 107E 04061100). I have adjusted the burn speed down to 6x. I am currently using Philips Media but I used to use the cheapest around(like NexXtech) without problems. I am updated with the latest versions of Clone DVD and AnyDvd. At first before I adjusted the burn speed I was experiencing MAJOR problems with freezing, skipping and scrambled digitized images throughout the burned movie copy. Now after adjusting it seems better although there appears to be a small "slice" of bad media around the same portion of DIFFERENT movies every time (approx 20 minute mark). I have been in Iraq for over a year and a half. I never had problems with Clone/Any before - it used to burn beautifully and I didn't know better to adjust burn speeds, check for driver updates on burner or use Image Burn or Nero DVD/CD speed and so on and so on. Since I have been back and updated to latest version, I've had increased difficulty. I need some help in understanding what I can do to make this the worry and hassle-free process it used to be to use Clone DVD.

1. Ensure you're using the latest Anydvd beta (currently 6.1.9.2, but there may be a newer version by the time you read this): click http://forum.slysoft.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18 (and check the stickies at the top of the forum)

2. Your choice of blank media leaves a lot to be desired. Use Taiyo Yuden 8x premium or Verbatim (not made in India)

3. Let's take a look at your filters: click a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

4. It's possible your burner is slowly dying

Back