• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problems with "A Simple Favor"

pgmdir

Having trouble with the DVD A Simple Favor. The responses here on the forum don't make sense to me. Do I download the file zipload above? What do I do with it then? All I get so far is that clone cant read from the device. I can normally figure these things out, but I'd sure like some brief instructions... Thanks Oh yes-- I've been using this for years. It's working now with a different movie.

Having trouble with the DVD A Simple Favor. The responses here on the forum don't make sense to me. Do I download the file zipload above? What do I do with it then? All I get so far is that clone cant read from the device. I can normally figure these things out, but I'd sure like some brief instructions... Thanks Oh yes-- I've been using this for years. It's working now with a different movie.
Post split and moved. Please don't hijack someone else's topic for a completely different issue. DVDs don't have playlists, you posted on the bluray section. No you don't download logfile, they're for diagnostic use only by the developers.

'cant read from device', can't read how. Please read the sticky above called 'please read before you post'. Then come back and try again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

A log file is attached for A Simple favor

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.2.0_Info_D_A_SIMPLE_FAVOR.ziplog
    920.6 KB · Views: 12
OK. I reloaded the 8.3.3.0 version and rescanned the DVD, for some reason it took 3 tries but I did get the DVD copied. Thanks for your help.

Back