• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with 3 titles on "The complete Donald Volume 3" german edition

The disc is readily available and can be purchased without problems. Just retested disc 1 with AnyDVD v8.4.4.2, no change.
AnyDVD 8.4.4.3 works now. Make sure to clean the outer rim of disc 2, otherwise you will get read errors. Have fun!

AnyDVD 8.4.4.3 works now.

Confirmed working for Disc 1, I was able to rip it as folder to the hard drive, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Make sure to clean the outer rim of disc 2, otherwise you will get read errors. Have fun!

I see what you mean, small dots along the outer rim, what should I use to clean the disc with? How should I proceed?

I used soap and warm water.

Well I'll be...
That worked like a charm, thank you! The dots are gone, so are the read errors, disc 2 succesfully ripped to folder on hard drive as well, and the missing titles are now present!

Back