problems with 3:10 to Yuma

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by zigon74, Jan 9, 2008.

1. zigon74

zigon74 Member

Im currently useing anydvd beta 6.3.0.6 and I cant get 3:10 to Yuma to work or even do a direct clone from disc. Anyone got any ideas how to get it to work ?

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

3. zigon74

zigon74 Member

Sorry new to this. Using dvdclone with anydvd also running i get about half way threw the encoding processes and then i get the following error message every time File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_4.VOB 23 TCSectorReader
    Ive also tried useing dvd shrink and cant get past the first scan. Im currently running windows vista home premium with dual core intell processor and 2 gigs ram. I hope this is the info needed to reply...like i said before Im completely new to this.

4. Webslinger

1. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
    b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
    c) Click "enable logging".
    d) Click "ok".
    e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
    f) Go to your My Documents folder
    g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
    h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like [​IMG]
    i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
    j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
    k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
    l) click "upload"

2. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

5. zigon74

zigon74 Member

sorry webslinger. ok did what you said got to step g and now im really confussed cause im dont have a paper clip in the file ( as in step h). I do however have options to extract or open the file
    but have nothing saying browse, upload, or "go advance"
    thank you for all your help

6. Webslinger

The paperclip isn't in the file. The paperclip is in the forums when you type here.

7. Autopsy#666

Autopsy#666 New Member

Used AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 & CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 and everything worked fine for me. Full disc backup. I'm also using Windows XP Pro though, could be a Vista issue. :)

8. Webslinger

Yeah, TCSectorReader error = bad original disc or dying drive

9. zigon74

zigon74 Member

10. Webslinger

Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

11. zigon74

zigon74 Member

Thank you so much for your help webslinger it was a bad disk
    funny thing tho the orignal disk played on my xbox 360
    but thank you again your a life saver:)

12. Webslinger

Just because a disc plays fine doesn't mean it is fine.

13. zigon74

zigon74 Member

lmao yes i see that now
    well with all this great info Ill know what Im doing soon enought thanks again

14. Webslinger