• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems w/ American Pie: "The Naked Mile"

Movie_Gimp

I know this is a lame movie, but my cousin really wants it. My DVD Shrink stalls at 70% every time. Tried uninstalling DVD Player drivers and restarting and "Ripping to Hard drive" and DVDDecrypter but they also freeze up. Any thoughts?

Ripit4me

Get Ripit4me (Freeware), run it through this program first, then Shrink, then Decrypter! It will take longer, but it will work!! If this can do a full Saw3 backup, it has to work!! Post your results back! Good luck!!

uhh first use anydvd then clonedvd2 it never fails i did this one and please dont describe for what reason you want it

Both of the above suggestions will copy that movie, as well as some other softwares. RipIt4Me is free and AnyDVD and CloneDVD have a fully functional free trial.

All, remember... We don't "Copy" movies. We make archivial backups:agree:

Another fast method is to use the free DVDFab Decryptor to rip it, then import it right into Shrink like any other title. (turn off AnyDVD for this method)

-W

Another fast method is to use the free DVDFab Decryptor to rip it, then import it right into Shrink like any other title. (turn off AnyDVD for this method)

-W
i seriously doublt this is any after then poping the disc choosing middle option on clonedvd2 next next and leting it do the work (any in the background)

To me its worth the money it costs to make backing up movies quick and easy, thats why I bought AnyDvd, CloneDvd and a few others that work fine with AnyDvd as well.

Back