• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems Ripping Shaun the sheep DVD's (French version)

korewabiru

I am sorry I posted this thread in the wrong section. I will post it into the AnyDvd section.
This can be removed.

Hello,

I recently bought 2 different DVD of Shaun the Sheep for the kids. I usually make a copy by using AnyDvd from several years now, so I always keep the original version and let use a copy by the kids (scratching or ever breaking dvd's happens quickly!).
I never experienced big problems up to now, but I fear those dvd seems to have thougher protection... Normally I use dvd shrink along with AnyDvd. It runs quickly and mostly without problem. Otherwise, I use the rip to HD option for AnyDvd. That's what I did for both dvd's but without succes. I always get the same error for both dvd's at the same moment. Of course, I have the last anydvd version installed, I tried on 2 different computers and I always get the same result. The problem always happens at the same moment (more or less at the end of disc ripping). When AnyDvd rip system reaches TitleSet 3 (95%), the dvd drive suddenly slows down (such as when you get 'error redundancy' message) and I get the following message: FileIO 3 VTS_03_1.VOB 16777216 16384

Both dvd's were bought in France, have region 2, original tiles: Shaun le mouton 'la course poursuite' and Shaun le mouton 'saute-mouton'

I add the ziplog of one of the first one and print screens from when the dvd drive slows down and the final message.

I hope someone can help me on this!

Attachments

• Ripping Error1.jpg
    Ripping Error1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 7
  • Ripping Error2.jpg
    Ripping Error2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_7.5.7.0_Info_E_SHAUN LE MOUTON VOL4.ziplog
    250.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Try exiting out of AnyDVD (right click on the fox icon on the taskbar and choose 'exit') then set your drive region in Windows and restart AnyDVD and try again, if it still fails post up a new logfile

Try exiting out of AnyDVD (right click on the fox icon on the taskbar and choose 'exit') then set your drive region in Windows and restart AnyDVD and try again, if it still fails post up a new logfile

The OP's drive region problem has already been solved, over in the AnyDVD forum, and James is advising further action.

I saw the other thread, but not until after I'd posted on here. Hopefully a mod will merge the threads or delete this one

Back