1. RedFox is offering a Cyber-Monday discount of 20% on all products (except upgrades/renewals), valid until November 30, 2022. If you are entertaining the thought of purchasing one of our products then now is the right time to act!
    Dismiss Notice

Problems ripping Kung Fu Panda 2 - Blue Ray DVD

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Tundrabantha, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Tundrabantha

Tundrabantha New Member

Hi, I am having issues ripping the Blu ray DVD of Kung Fu Panda 2 from Netflix. I am using the latest version of AnyDVD + Handbreak and converting it to a MP4 format. My first concern that it takes 25-30 minutes for AnyDvD to scan the titles. Then when the scan finishes and I start to rip the DVD it only rips the first minute and 30 seconds. Then I get a messages saying the queue is finished. I have attached the logs for review.

Attached Files:

2. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

Hi!
    The Blu-Ray forum is one floor "south".
    This one is for DVD's only.
    Also - read the stickies to learn how to make an AnyDVD logfile..
    -W

3. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

Also just for clarity in the future, there's no such thing as a 'Blue ray DVD', it's either a Blu-ray (no 'e' on the end of Blu) or a DVD. They are 2 separate types of discs

4. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

Moved to the appropriate section.

Please post an AnyDVD log file (see stickies for how to create a log file, if you don't know how).

5. Tundrabantha

Tundrabantha New Member

Thank for the help and clarification on blu-ray vs dvds. I now have the correct log file attached and would appreciate any insights as to why I cannot rip this blu-ray.

Attached Files:

6. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

According to this log file, the scan to 10 seconds, not 25 minutes.
    But if AnyDVD did take 25 minutes before, that sounds like a bad disc or drive.
    Your Handbrake logs confirm that - there are read errors and corrupt data.

Get the disc exchanged.