• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems ripping and playback of Xmen3 and Santa Clause 3

djlause

I've recently tried to rip X-Men3 and Santa Clause 3 Blu-ray disk to HD and then reburned with nero to BD-RE's for playback on my PS3. I have done this with no issue with other titles of mine but these two disc keep coming back saying wrong region.

I'm currently using AnyDVD HD 6.3.0.3

Not sure if I need to change what I'm doing, but this doesn't seem to make sense since these are supposed to be US disc's I'm assuming the region should "A".. do I need to force AnyDVD to region "A" and remove the automatic selection?

Anydvd is reporting back this info on scan of XMEN3

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.3)
PLEXTOR BD-RPX-B900A 1.01 12/07/06BLE8
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 12219392 sectors (23866 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: XMEN3
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Blu-ray disc appears to be locked to Region B & C!
Blu-Ray disc adjusted to Region B!

and this for the other..

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.3)
PLEXTOR BD-RPX-B900A 1.01 12/07/06BLE8
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 24176704 sectors (47220 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: SANTA_CLAUSE3
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Blu-Ray region lock removed!
Blu-Ray signatures fixed!
Blu-ray disc appears to be locked to Region B & C!
Blu-Ray disc adjusted to Region B!

Fixed..

Ok so I guess I fixed my own problem by forcing AnyDVD to the correct region is this is known issue? I wasn't able to find any info in the forums reguarding this.

Ok so I guess I fixed my own problem by forcing AnyDVD to the correct region is this is known issue? I wasn't able to find any info in the forums reguarding this.

Yes, it's a known issue. AnyDVD doesn't always get the region coding correct on Blu-rays. Sometimes you have to force it, but, that always works afaik.

Back