• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems quality with amazon premium movies

Dani Sánchez

The new any stream update works worse than the previous ones since in amazon premium it drastically reduces the quality of the movies to 900x540 when yesterday they could be downloaded in 1800, at least it
could be like in Disney at 1200x720 which is a reasonable quality.

The AMZ SD limitation is intentional and temporary, likely due to upcomming changes in content encryption at the end of this month. They are working on a solution.

Please search before posting. This has already been reported and there are already many dozens of posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot review each post because I am studying an exam, only if I see a problem my obligation is to notify the anystream forum

I cannot review each post because I am studying an exam, only if I see a problem my obligation is to notify the anystream forum
You don't have to. There is a search funktion in the top right corner.

Back