• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems processing Star Wars BD-R

Casual_Ripper

Was using 8.1.7.0, and tried the beta 8.1.7.8 to see if the beta would produce a different outcome. All 6 Blu Rays of a box set are being scanned way too quickly, then unable to be uploaded to my media server after that. Normally process with CloneBD to a file. Immediate errors in CloneBD once processing begins. AnyDVD Log files all attached. A number of years of experience with this, and tried other BluRays as well, which all work fine, both in ...7.0 and ...7.8. These are for some reason not being read properly by AnyDVD HD. New box set purchased from AZ and delivered today, which appear to be BD-R.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.8_Info_F_A_NEW_HOPE.ziplog
    156.6 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_8.1.7.8_Info_F_ATTACK_OF_THE_CLONES.ziplog
    165.5 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.1.7.8_Info_F_EMPIRE_STRIKES_BACK.ziplog
    160.7 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.1.7.8_Info_F_RETURN_OF_THE_JEDI.ziplog
    176.2 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.1.7.8_Info_F_REVENGE_OF_THE_SITH.ziplog
    165.3 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.1.7.8_Info_F_THE_PHANTOM_MENACE.ziplog
    162.3 KB · Views: 1
Was using 8.1.7.0, and tried the beta 8.1.7.8 to see if the beta would produce a different outcome. All 6 Blu Rays of a box set are being scanned way too quickly, then unable to be uploaded to my media server after that. Normally process with CloneBD to a file. Immediate errors in CloneBD once processing begins. AnyDVD Log files all attached. A number of years of experience with this, and tried other BluRays as well, which all work fine, both in ...7.0 and ...7.8. These are for some reason not being read properly by AnyDVD HD. New box set purchased from AZ and delivered today, which appear to be BD-R.
Not sure what this has to do with the OP's issue with a completely different film. I assume the mods will move this to it's own thread.

Your discs appear to be BD-R's and single layer discs so as they have no encryption they will get read quicker. Sounds to me like they aren't official discs.
The error you are receiving in CloneBD is one I've seen if I've tried to process a disc that has already been processed before in a 3rd party program such as BD-Rebuilder. Because there's a slight issue with the disc structure created by BD Rebuilder and other programs CloneBD fails to process them

What colour is the underside of each disc?

I doubt very much that there is a legal source selling Star Wars on BD-R.
Also there are still traces of BD+ on them, I'd like to see the content of the JAR folder, to identify the ripper that was used.

I doubt very much that there is a legal source selling Star Wars on BD-R.
Also there are still traces of BD+ on them, I'd like to see the content of the JAR folder, to identify the ripper that was used.
Let me know how to find that (JAR folder), and I'll provide whatever you need. Came from Amazon, but who knows how "legal" it really is. All 6 log files are above, if that helps. Used AnyDVDHD + CloneBD. First time in about 10 years I've had any problems.

Open / mount the ISO and navigate to the BDMV folder. There you'll find the JAR folder. Right click it, zip it and attach it to your next reply. You may have purchased it from Amazon, but i doubt it was commercial disc, there's zero protection on them and there's no way i can think of the studio would release that series unprotected.

Hello, @Casual_Ripper, I purchased the ... Star Wars Complete Saga Episodes 1 to 6 on Ebay. I found out that they were Counterfeit. They were on 25 GB BD-R discs. The Six Discs came in a White Case, Not the Blue colored, Blu-ray case that it should of came in. I am pretty sure that's what @Casual_Ripper also may have a Counterfeit... Star Wars Complete Saga on BD-R discs. A vender on Amazon had them too.
Check out this YouTube video. It shows exactly the same thing what I ended up with.

Last edited:
Back